With the aim of bringing the most comfortable shopping experience to customers at the website cozyliving.com.vn, COZY will gather here your frequently asked questions and provide answers as well as instructions. most.
1. How to measure the size of the COZY sofa:
Sofa at COZY is measured based on 3 dimensions: W-D-H. These are 3 general standard dimensions used to measure interior products, in them:
Width: The width from the top edge to the bottom edge of the product.
Height:The height from the foot up to the top edge of the sofa.
- Depth: Depth from front edge to rear edge of product.
- Avoid placing the sofa directly in a place exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing it near electrical or heat sources.
- Avoid placing the sofa near damp walls. Should general cleaning sofa at least 1 time / year.
- In the event of a house with children or animals, you should increase the number of cleaning times to keep the product in good condition..
2.2.Preservation based on material
a. For leather products
Avoid exposing the skin to frequent sunlight and other heat sources so that the skin does not dry out or discolour.
- Every week, use a clean cotton towel (the kind that does not shed cotton fibers) soaked in water, wring it dry and then gently wipe the surface of the skin several times.
- Periodically use a vacuum cleaner to clean the crevices and slots on the product. Mix a little solution of water + a few drops of dishwashing liquid and then use a clean washcloth to thoroughly wipe the skin surface. Then, use a spray bottle to polish the skin on the surface of the material.
- In case the skin surface gets greasy, use a dry cloth to wipe it off immediately. A mild chemical cleaner can be used to clean it, but never with water.
Note: Before using any chemicals to clean your skin You should do a test first in a small, hard to see spot on that leather product.
b. For PVC coated products
- Because of the soft and flexible properties of the material, it is important to avoid sun exposure because the sun will make the material brittle and easily crack.
- Do not expose PVC to solvents, heat and chemicals.
- Avoid rubbing the PVC surface vigorously.
- Periodically vacuum, clean the crevices, slots on the product. Clean with a clean, absorbent cloth and gently wipe the PVC surface.
- In case the surface is stained, you can use cleaning solutions (eg SUMO multifunction detergent) to clean the surface.
Lưu ý: Do not overdo the use of these solutions as they may discolor the product if used in excess or for a long time..
c. For fabric-coated products
- Vacuum regularly.
- Regular use of dry cleaning services at sofa washing facilities.
Note Do not use detergents that are soluble or have strong detergents on the surface of the fabric. When you need to remove stains, you should test first in an inconspicuous area of the product before applying it on the entire surface.
3. How to preserve wood products of COZY:
- When cleaning the furniture, avoid much water contact with the wood as water can cause flaking.
- Avoid leaving furniture in direct sunlight or subject to frequent changes in temperature.
- Avoid leaving the furniture soaked in water for too long.
- Do not scratch the wooden surface: Be careful when moving the product, when placing objects on the wooden surface, use a primer when using the wooden surface to write.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a bristle brush tip to vacuum dust. Use a dry cloth to clean it.
- When there is spillage on the wooden surface, immediately wipe with absorbent paper.
- If using cleaning water, just spray the wood surface with water, but not too much (water will damage the wood surface more quickly). It is recommended to circle the surface.
- When cleaning, use a special wooden furniture polishing spray at least 1-2 times a week to create a protective layer on the wooden surface.